Reward activity: 👑Luxury limited package💥Buy 30 Free 30 (60PCS)-Only the last 15 sets of luxury gift packs left!
Buy 7 FREE 3 & Buy 20 FREE 10 & Buy 30 FREE 30! Buy more Free more！You can apply for a refund at any time if you are not satisfied with the goods after receiving them！
- We support Paypal payments to protect your property
- ⭐Returns>> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Processing time>>Delivery within 24hours after payment.
- 🔥Limited Stock At This Price🔥
🤑🤑Do you like investing? Do you like collecting?
The latest release of the 2015 Australian Wedge Tail Eagle Silver Coin will become your collection and wealth management product with the most appreciation potential in 2021!💸
Only a small amount of stock left, if you want, please buy it!
The Australian Wedge Tail Eagle Silver Coin from the Perth Mint of Australia is one of its more beautiful and unique options. The reverse designs in this series come from a name many numismatists in North America know well: John Mercanti. Designing the reverse images since 2014, the former Chief Engraver of the United States Mint creates beautiful designs of a powerful bird.
- 3rd issue year for the Australian Wedge Tail Eagle Series!
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- The face value of $1 (AUD) is fully backed by the Australian government.
- On the obverse is Queen Elizabeth IIs effigy.
- The reverse includes the second design used in the Wedge Tail Eagle Series.
John Mercanti contracted with the Perth Mint starting in 2014 specifically to work on the Wedge Tail Eagle Silver coin. His role as the 12th Chief Engraver of the United States Mint (2006-2010) capped off a career at the United States Mint that launched in the 1970s. Mercanti has created three different designs in the collection since its 2014 debut.
On the reverse of the 2016 Australian Wedge Tail Eagle Silver Coin is the image of a Wedge Tail Eagle perched on the tip of a broken branch in a tree. With its wings at its sides, the eagle peers out over the landscape around it to seek out prey. The design is simple and clean, with engravings around the rim reading Australian Wedge Tail Eagle and 2016 1 oz .999 Silver, and includes a P mint mark from the Perth Mint.
The wedge tail eagle is the largest bird of prey on the Australian continent and is the most widely distributed bird in this region of the world. The birds get their name from a distinctive tail that has the shape of a wedge.
Obverse design elements of the 2016 1 oz Australian Wedge Tail Eagle Silver Coins include the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. Her Majesty is featured on the obverse in right-profile relief. This is the fourth-generation effigy of the Queen and was created in 1998 by Ian Rank-Broadley.
👉 Our Guarantee
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
RETURN & WARRANTY
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.